A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its utility is allow the website to remember the visit at the time you navigate again to that page. Cookies often stores information of technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be depleted significantly. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they can store, how to remove them, disable, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, we avoid spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to produce traffic and volume statistics of visits. By using this web site, you are consenting the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore the exercise of any rights in this regard must be made by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can make click on buttons as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
You can exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this web site at anytime. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser used. Here you have a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website or the legal representatives are responsible for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from these browsers you must exercise your right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website or the legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores them on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases where required for the operation of the system or when the law requires to such effect. According to Google, they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Agreement of Safe Harbor, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can find detailed information at this link. For further information about how Google manages cookies we enclose this other link.
- For any questions or enquiries about this cookies policy’s do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form